The HVAC inspection is an assessment of your heating and cooling systems to ensure that you're getting top performance from the equipment at hand.
The technician conducting this process checks for any problems with appliances, electrical components such as wires or outlets to identify possible causes if there are issues before they become major ones.
This type of inspection covers:
· Voltage testing and checking electrical components for failures.
· Lubricate moving parts.
· Check filters.
· Inspect condensaten drain for blockages.
· Check thermostat settings and test calibration.
· Check electrical connections.
· Inspect the quality of installation.
· Inspect the condition of your HVAC appliances.
· Test safety controls.
· Test for problematic airflow through the home.
· Inspect components of blower.
· Check refrigerant pressure.
· Test gas piping and pressure.
· Test heat pump heating mode and defrost cycle.
· Inspect the condensate drain for clogs and blockages.